We're still alive

Life is so unbelievable the last 2 weeks. I've never in my life remember having to so completely surrender to faith. I can't even blog what has gone on. Some of it is just too painful to even think of. We almost lost Meg's dad 2 weeks ago today due to his "struggles" and the following day the sh__ hit the fan at our home pad. My now x- sig other "struggles" have consumed us to the point of no returning there. Bottom line is we cannot count on either of the men that were suppose to be STRONG MEN. Dad (at least is trying to assist in anyway financially he can & admits to having problems)
or step dad (big ego, makes him a coward and he admits to no wrong doing). Failed us both and have broke our hearts repeatidly for years. It was time to move on and away from that part of town.

Meg has changed schools because we were forced to relocate abruptly but for the better (she now attends school with her best friend Madison and Madison's mom is one of my dearest friends of 31 years who also teaches there and is helping me take care of Megan after school while I work my new sales job). As of today I'm driving a rental because borrowing one of x- sig other's many cars (while I save for one ) had become such a daily ordeal he was making it impossible for me to work my new job that I CANNOT afford to lose. I think it was just a way to see me everyday. Negative or positive. But it was just not worth the hassle or the raggedness he was putting us through to drive one of his many cars. We are surrounded by good souls who are sober and are helping us through this dark but hopeful time.

I'm so busy. I did cook a great mac and cheese the other night. Don't have camera with me. We're camping on arrowbeds in my buddy Patricia's pad.

Please send prayers, good wishes, what have you. We need car, home, good luck on job thoughts and lots of love. Thanks blog buddies.

I'll check in soon with you all. It will be a few weeks. Moving and all the stuff that goes along with a breakup.

Hope you all are doing well

Comments

I wish you all the best. Your strong and resourceful so you and Meg will do well. Hang in there.
buffalodick said…
Wow. I do wish you the best, always. You can-and will get through this to a better life. You have love, and give love. California is almost a different country from the Midwest- you folks run a lot quicker than we do! Still, the values you have are what you believe- and you take them with you wherever you go. You have your values dead straight. They will get you through this. Adversity builds character, and that which does not kill us makes us stronger. Resolve with a smile will be your best weapon to defend what you want back- and beyond...
Sorry for the sermon- You can skip church tomorrow!
You guys have been on my mind a lot - you know how to reach me....

Popular Posts