Midnight snack/ Turkey Dinner Sliders


Using this method of roasting the turkey (which will be the only way I roast a bird from now on) but my "special rub" and my "special sage herb butter" behave gentlemen! click here
Thank you Elise at Simply Recipes or thanks Mom!
Sliders:

Home made rolls
with homemade cranberry sauce spiked with orange & cayenne
S&P
moist delicious succulent melt in your mouth turkey
homemade sourdough dressing (custard style) crispy
sage and herb mayonnaise!


OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Comments

I dont care how juicy my turkey is I love hearing you tell me that yours is juicier....happy thanksgiving to you and the mini you megan-omics - I am thankful to have you as a new friend too!
deb said…
to all my new blog friends. Thank you. You've been there through the rough times & maybe only online but just your thoughts and kind words have brought me more comfort than you can know. Happy Holidays!
buffalodick said…
Midnight sliders with Deb... My kind of foodie leftover!
Dining Alone said…
That is a freakin snack! That looks delicious!
buffalodick said…
Hey! We be missin' you- you Ok?
Michelle Ann said…
We still need to get together for a food cram session with T.
buffalodick said…
Get your cute little butt back in the game- I miss you!

Popular Posts