Meg's Bene


MMM. I almost messed up my Hollandaise sauce. I saved it in that 1 split second you only get to save that sauce. Whew! And it was lemony, buttery and zesty from the cayenne.

Boiled a few red potatoes for about 7 minutes. Sliced & added to a med high skillet that was drizzled with chipoltle extra virgin olive oil & canola. At the last crispy minute I added sliced green scallions and shaved ham. Topped with a soft poached egg that was poached in H2o spiked with a dash of Lemon Balsamic vinegar.

The kid loved it.

Comments

Cynthia said…
I can imagine how well the sauce goes with those potatoes.
buffalodick said…
Sauce sounds like where I want to be! You doin' OK? You, Tanya, and Michelle have fallen off my radar screen..Kinda miss you all....(he said, wiping a tear..)
deb said…
AHHH! Just busy is all. Tanya is good and busy with new job too. I don't know about Michelle. I only know her from blogger.

Thanks for checking in Buff!
Tanya Kristine said…
Yum to the MAX! me lovse eggs bene...
Dining Alone said…
I am very impressed your kid eats it, my hubby never would :) I could drink hollandaise.

Popular Posts