Thai Beef Wraps



Inspired by The flat belly diet.

These were fast and so delicious. It's given Megan and I all sorts of ideas for
wraps. Our next will be a taco wrap.

We've been eating much healthier here since I was sick back in May and part of June. Did an kitchen overhaul a few weeks back. Got rid of any processed food, alcohol, refined sugar and added Whole wheat pastas, brown rice pastas & rice. Lean meats. Lots of fruits, all kinds of teas that we concoct the best Ice teas with. Our new favorite is white pear tea with a couple of cinnamon tea bags thrown in. Healthy. you get it. So now a few pounds lighter and feeling a little less foggy the upcoming doctors visits will not seem so intimidating. With the busy job it was easy to just order pizza and eat not as well as we should have been.

I know what your thinking (or I think I do) that burger from my latest post was from over a month ago and the hash stack, I made, but did not eat. The kid can eat that and burn it. Not this old girl.

We've been cruising downtown on our new cruisers since we got them last Sat and have been enjoying the gorgeous cool weather here is Sac. Wish THAT would stay the same.

Today we are happier and more at peace. I believe in Faith and Hope. I have to. Ultimately, we are truly blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts