Holidays 2013

For the first time in years, I have a mate to share the Holidays with and I can't be more content. Sharing our lives with our children enjoying the silliness of all of us. 
Megan is practically a legal adult. In my mind she has always been more of an adult (wiser) than anyone I've ever known. Applying for colleges in and out of state.
 These past few months really feel like I am having an out of body experience. Life moves so fast. I am grateful for all I have and have had. 
As Eric Foreman said in his basement  "what a long strange trip it's been."

Some recent photos from this most recent "trip."
Pumpkin patchin
Homemade Ramen for Megan and the pigcat

Selfies at Hot Italian
Love Fall and cold days with the mate.
The last of the Drew's
Bella really loves the little man
Buddy loves the Grateful Dog. Smells like a rose
The gang at Tupelo's. Many college apps.
The ladies of the "Pack" <3
Mates

Comments

Popular Posts