Build a taco, eat a taco

Early eats so we can work it off. Corned beef tacos. Happy St. Patty's day!




Corned Beef and Cabbage is an Irish American dish not an Irish one. But who cares. It's tradition here on Patty's Day, it's tasty, and it makes me want to be creative. So I was and these rockED! The potato was so good in these.

Fried corn tortillas in Canola sprinkled with Parmesan
Cabbage slaw in a dressing of Spicy Mustard and red wine vinegar with fresh ground pepper, chopped dill pickles and sliced white onions
Boiled Potato slices
Corned beef brine in Martinelli's Apple cider then roasted for 3.5 hours till super tender then shredded
Little shredded pepper jack cheese
hot sauce to taste if wanted.


Sweet corned beef paired with spicy slaw.
Yep, I am a Taco Goddess, hmmm? taco stand...

I know they are hit when the girls want more. Me too (can't will make me a fatty)!

Comments

Popular Posts