funk day

It's too beautiful outside to feel scared, sad and lonely and that is exactly how I'm feeling. And it's not even that time of the month, so I know my tears are legitimate. I know it's wrong to feel envious of other people. But today I was seeing couples on HarleyS, having coffee, making out on blankets in the park. Families young and old together enjoying the spring day. It's hard sometimes. Being a single mom is a constant adjustment. My folks are gone. Jape lives far away. It's just me and Meg. I'm just lonely and I hate this feeling. I'm also frustrated with making myself a friend of convenience. If people want to hang out. They can call me. It's true and it's my own fault. I wanted to get out and walk the park, play badminton, bike ride that's a little hard to do on my own thus far. I'm disappointed. I need to get out there and start making healthier connections. There is so much more to life than partying and the rest of things that are truly time wasters. I'm passed that point I'd like to believe and the number one reason I moved away from that lifestyle of people. I need Figure out a way to get out there and give back. Somehow cooking has to be involved. I've got lots of ideas I need to act on them. I hired a personal trainer to help me with my marathon this May. Yay me.

Going to do Yoga, cook, count my blessings ,squeeze the kid when she gets home and do my best to get out of this funk and enjoy the rest of this beautiful first day of spring. I'm eliminating comments here because they just don't matter.
Even my imaginary friend is MIA today. Growing pains suck.

update: So I cried during my workout (that's a first) and I finished. then the neighbors untrained dog came running over barking at Meg and me and as I was petting him I went to give him a kiss like I always have and the fucker bit my face! And all the dumbass neighbor guy said is "we're even now." WTF? They are so lucky he did not break the skin. Just a little puffy. Where's Kody when I need him! That made me cry even more. Guess I had some tears of frustration backed up because man they were a flowing! good lord
Ok, I need to bake. THE DOG!

Comments

Popular Posts