HO! HO! HO!



Since my last write Megan and I have upgraded to a 2 bedroom (1200 sq ft) home next door to our dear friends here in River Park. We are just 2 blocks up from the teeny tiny apartment we were in for a month & a half. It was by chance that I even looked at the place. We had some really rowdy new tenants that moved in the apartment directly behind ours and I could not take that. So I looked at this place, filled out an application. They liked us so much (the fact that one of my oldest & dearest friend lived directly next door helped) that we have 0 rent until Feb & they came down $200 off the rent. MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED! We moved in last weekend. I received a full deposit on the apartment and will be helping the owner to manage his rental since he lives in San Francisco. He needs help screening people. Well we love it here. It is cozy and the neighborhood is beautiful. Our yard is huge. It's just under a quarter acre out in the back. Here Meg is tonight waiting for Santa in her foot PJ's.

May the Holidays bring you all your heart desire. Love to all. And to all a good night!

Comments

buffalodick said…
I'm sure it hasn't been easy, but it sounds like it's getting better every day!
I got teary eyed...I am so happy for you...MERRY CHRISTMAS.....we love you over here in NYC
Tanya Kristine said…
it's been more than great to hang out with you later...i'm glad we're more neighbors than before...welcome to MY part of town. oh and i love megan more than the world...she is the most amazing, interesting, worldly girl i think i've ever met. you lucky dawg you. and you make GREAT cocoa...
Michelle Ann said…
As usual, Meg looks darling as always...glad to see that you and I will be starting the year out right!!! Let's try to have a girls night out soon. I still haven't meet you, but I know it will be a blast!
Your daughter is charming. Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true!
deb said…
Thank you all. Happy Holidays. OKAY MICHELLE! LET'S BRING TK FOR SURE!!!!!!
Dining Alone said…
I am so happy for you! What a great holiday gift!

Popular Posts