Manic Magenta




So this is me with my new hair. New cut, new color and today I had one of my accounts add the crazy "Color Dynamics" in Manic Magenta to my doo. Edgy. I love it! I'm not big on pics of myself but I love the color that I sell. So here I am in all my hair glory. Affinage Hair color from Italy. LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!

So this is me relaxing, after a long day/week, in and out of the car, from salon to salon, peddling shampoos, hair color, Moroccan oil, scissors, and such.
TGIF...almost!

Oh and tonight while purchasing wine, I was ID'd for the 3rd time since turning ummmm 21 X 2 this past Dec. And no I was not carded twice. HAHA

And OMG look at Jennifer Aniston. 40 and F'ING FABULOUS! I love the mmm years! I immediately went and put on a tie, Ala naked, after I saw this. If I were gay, she would be my IT girl.


notice my mis-matched socks. Notice how fat Jen is. He he. She is a front for all 40 & fabulous women. Love you Jen.

F' Brad he must be "OMG! (Coming up and out of his 4 year Amnesia spell). I gave up you for the "pasty-gray-bony, personality challenged, & oddly child addicted Jolie freak!" I must have slipped & hit my noggin' on the set of Mr & Mrs. Smith and forgotten that you are, one of, if not the cutest, sexiest, funniest, unpretentous, & most talented woman alive. And most importantly, WE WERE MARRIED! I'm such a bottom dweller."


it's ok Bradly you're a man (man used loosely) you can't help but to be p'whipped and well DUH-STUPID! Jolie will dump you too when she finds her next victim or shall I say next victims.

YOU GO JEN!



see it is not all about me.

Comments

she does look hot I dont know why gossip mags rag on her so much...you look super hot and I cant seem to see the picture with you in only a tie...*wink* you can always send me one.
deb said…
Why thank you. Well I thought about posting it but Jen's CA tan is better than mine. *wink* *wink*

Google her GQ spread. The photos of her are fantastic and I am slightly jealous. It only inspires me that much more to work on this mid-age bod.

She's a great actress and I think her career is going to skyrocket even further with the recent publicity & her movies. Have you seen Marley and Me? She kills me in a few scenes. All I can say is if you don't cry in movies. You will and you won't even realize it until your gasping for air from crying so hard. Bring a box of kleenex
buffalodick said…
I always thought she was pretty, and funny! You're lookin' pretty good too, you know!
Tanya Kristine said…
i love my jen. and I WANT A HAIR STRIP IN MY HAIR!!!
Dining Alone said…
You look GORGEOUS! I'd never be brave enough to do something like that with my hair. I agree with you, Angelina is a hag and Jen is hot.
deb said…
Yay Dining! You're on the Jen team and thank you for the nice compliment!!

It is subtle because at my/our age we walk a very fine line. I've received a lot of compliments with it. I may try passionate purple next after this one fades out. I am sure if I were a lawyer etc. this would never fly.

Popular Posts