Steak House Steaks






Ina's steaks

One word: Perfection, the only thing I would change is the resting time of the steaks when they come out of the oven. 5 minutes for Medium Rare. I used her rest time and my steaks were on the coolish side. But they tasted fantastic none the less.

I have a cast iron grill skillet. Hot, get it HOT! My house filled with smoke but who cares. These were amazing. Great marbling on the steaks a little aged. Follow Ina's recipe. I would change nothing.

Served with homemade skin on mash potatoes with garlic, sour cream,milk, s-p & butter.
Sauteed spinach with freshly grated nutmeg, s & p.

$48 for Filets & wine.

Comments

buffalodick said…
That steak looked perfect!
good looking meat, and I know good meat when I see it....
Tanya Kristine said…
i see the candle holders but not the table.
Dining Alone said…
I am so waiting for the hubby to turn the corner and enjoy steaks. He is obsessed with the local mexican restaurant's steak tacos, he promised to try the WHOLE steak next time. I am praying he likes it, this would be so great to make for him!

Popular Posts