damaged goods

So while at Salon today, I was talking with a stylist & friend ,Trish, who I had not seen for a couple of months. The subject of infidelity came up. Mind you, she was styling the hair of the sweet & very self assured 80 year old Virginia. We all three got to talking about the subject and the effects it can have on the person betrayed. The big question was, can you ever trust again? Virginia answered first and very firmly, "Oh no, no never! Men are stupid creatures, they are not to be trusted!"
Trish response was a wimpy (as not to stir the pot) "oh my, wow, what a bummer Deb." I mean really how do you argue with a seasoned & very sassy 80 year old with a checkbook?
I piped in a little on the high, squeaky, & slightly panicky side, "Oh great I am damaged goods. So you're both telling me I have permanent dent in my box!"
Did I mention there were other stylist and customers within earshot? Bursts of laughter at the expense of my dent in my box. Leave it to beaver I mean me. My dad always advised think before you speak. How could I not laugh at myself?



really how does a beaver compare to a vagina? I am just not seeing it. Do you?
box
muffin
It's the stupid men who come up with this nonsense

Comments

Tanya Kristine said…
hahahahah....! a damaged box, a damaged heart, soul, faith...

bastardo.
buffalodick said…
Deb- I think it refers back to when women didn't shave there- beaver pelt.. Guys even refer to a large divot torn up on the golf course as a beaver pelt...
deb said…
thanks buff for the "clearing" up of things. Haha. ;)

Popular Posts