happy

Day 5 of my 10 day juice fast. It's pretty amazing. I am feeling the best in the am to later afternoon. The hardest part of the day for me is between 4-6. That's when I feel wiggy so to speak. Otherwise, I notice that I am falling right to sleep and am waking up earlier and getting right out of bed. I have been struggling with getting out of bed for months. So the energy level is increasing. Thankfully Megan is on her Vegan project for the next 30 days as that will help with the introduction of food again.

My walk-jog program is going well and the cleanse is helping with my joint in my knee that got messed up a month ago.

So by next Wed I am anticipating at least a 10 lb weight drop, which is what I need and it's perfect, as I will squeeze in my skinny jeans in enough time to see G.L. next weekend in Utah! I got's me a Valentine in the snow. I'm pumped to go see him. And like 28 years ago, I have the biggest butterflies. Oh boy.

Life is grand

Comments

Popular Posts