Crepe Enchiladas








I made a basic crepe recipe but instead of white flour I used Buckwheat. In a pan, I heated up Coconut Oil spiked with Cayenne to cut the sweetness down & made crepes. For the filling I heated up Soy Chorizo ( which taste like the real deal) Panela Queso, red onion, & colby jack cheese. Poured Enchilada sauce over the crepes topped with more cheese & baked for 15 minutes at 350. Once cheese was melted topped with scallions. Crepes were very tender & moist. Delicious.

Megan has been home sick with a cold for the last two days. We made her a blueberry crepe.

Comments

buffalodick said…
Soy chorizo? Blucka... Have you ever watched the sci-fi classic "Soylent Green?" Just wondered...
Michelle Ann said…
I am so with Buff on the soy chorizo... If you can't eat the real stuff, don't bother. But, I do know that you are trying to take care of yourself and be healthy.
deb said…
It was tasty I tell ya both.

Popular Posts