Moustichio




It's my cross between Mousakka & Pastichio. Greek Pasta Eggplant dish. This is similar to my Mousakka from a few weeks ago. This time I used Ground Chuck. I chopped up the eggplant in to tiny chunks and sauteed with onions, & mushrooms. I added mini penne pasta and mixed everything together. Poured into a casserole dish and topped with a lovely bechamel sauce. Let's face it the bechamel makes the dish!

I love both dishes almost equally. Here is a Traditional Pastichio recipe. I guess I Rachael Ray'd this one. I'm freezing into lunch portions for Megan.

Comments

que suave que tu vas a aprender espanol...
deb said…
soft, smooth (suave)that I am going to learn espanol? as in cool? :)
Anndi said…
Kudos on the new job!

¿Dónde está la estación de trenes, por favor?
Michelle Ann said…
Looks delicious.

And I was soooo going to get Rosetta Stone to learn Spanish. We are a couple of smart chicks!

Good to hear that things are looking up!
I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you. You'll do great at your job and everything will work out fine. Good luck on your new job and life..
Great news! One door closes and another opens... As for the Moustichio, it looks good too! :) Believe it or not, I had made a similar dish some time ago... In any case, you brought a smile to my face with this posting.

Be Well,

Sam
buffalodick said…
I'm happy for you, dear... I don't know details of what got you here, but I know you're positive, and have a great future! Good for you!
Dining Alone said…
A friend loves the results of the Rosetta Stone!

Popular Posts