So I'm a copy cat...Sort of




First it was doggy bloggy's fried chicken then I watched Tyler's Ultimates hunt for the best fried chicken and well now I'm frying. This is sort of a repeat of Father's day feast (click). This time I added a whole lemon to the frying oil, basil, thyme, & parsley. I fried the wings for 5 minutes then pulled a doggy bloggy and finished in a 350 oven for 15 minutes. Tossed 1/2 the batch in Franks Hotsauce. Um, yeah! It's on db! My fry or your's? ;)~

p/s I do not know if you noticed the dark black specks on the chicken. That is Hawaiian black lava salt. Sea salt mixed with activated charcoal. Detoxifying properties and really delicious.

Comments

buffalodick said…
Very nice, except for the probably humans-thrown-into-volcano-sacrifice black specks in the sea salt...
maybe those flecks are body parts that add extra flavor....no fair I dont have body flecks
deb said…
how are you two always in sync?
just call me Hannibal, finger lickin' good. :) Happy Saturday you two. Hugs to both of ya!
my fry or yours?......Mine with out a doubt....dont believe me?

copy this...

http://alittlebitofchristo.blogspot.com/2007/06/huazontle.html
deb said…
that was a cool post. looks terrific. I love putting herbs in bundles to add to things.
good to see you back in the blog mode..
Dining Alone said…
Franks Red Hot is miracle sauce, it is so freakin delicious. The wings look fabulous.

Popular Posts