Fairy Tale Town Troopers Co. Once Upon a Time in 1959


This started 12 years ago with Meg's Uncle John, my brother. He was an actor/set designer for the children's theatre co. "The Little Bus Players." She went to all the shows starting at the age of 16 months up to 7 years old when the company parted. Her director, John Lee, for her last 3 shows is also my brother's dear friend and was the writer/director for the bus players. She's a thespian. Photos are from yesterday's show. This was her Uncle's first opportunity to see Megan on stage. Pretty special day.






Bus Player's John Lee, Mark Garbe, and John Drew with Megan.

My brother and his family left today. I'm not good with goodbyes. I'm glad we were together this weekend especially today.

John Arthur Drew (pop) 1/27/1932-8/23/1997

Comments

Popular Posts