Julie & Julia


We loved it. It had the effect I was looking for. Julia Child's humor/brilliance, oh and lots of butter, to get me back in the kitchen & Julie Powell to blogging my journey with food. Go see it. It's lighthearted yet at the same time the determination of these two women is ultimately inspiring to a plain old foodie like me.

Off to fry some Baguette in Butter. Bon Appetite

update: i would be a cow if I cooked this way everyday. I used a stick of butter to fry the baguette. It was a crispy sponge of butter.
update: Meg's show was funny and very loud (she's playing Alice in Wonderland)many 2 year olds in the audience. I brought Tanya with me and I thought she was going to smack someone. She made it though. Thankfully (for her) they are 30 minute shows. BTW Tanya looks fabby. Bitch is going be a size 4 in like two more days.

Comments

Tanya Kristine said…
right after my diet and when i'm allowed a stick of butter i'll go see this movie...
buffalodick said…
I'm sure with the popularity of foods shows now, the movie will be a hit...
Tanya Kristine said…
ha ha!! thank you! first time i'm happy to be called a bitch!
deb said…
hey anytime. thanks again for coming and house sitting for me while away. The fridge is stocked with 8 ounces of fish. feel free to sick kody on anyone that rubs you the wrong way.
Cynthia said…
Looking forward to it opening here in Barbados.

Popular Posts