Italian


hot pants. I'm just a few weeks away from wearing my crazy sexy Italian pants. these are a hot little item paired with a sexy white tank & heels. I'm motivated. Back is virtually pain free so I can finally work out again. I've already lost 5 lbs in the last two weeks. need about 8 more to go. Tanya has been my inspiration. She's lost 20 lbs and looks amazing! I'm the only who has seen her. Every week she keeps melting. I'm very proud of her. Just about 3 more weeks and we are conquering the downtown scene. Cuz not only are we fun and funny to be around, we're middle aged BABES!

Comments

Tanya Kristine said…
okay...you can take out the middle-aged part.

but thank you! : )
deb said…
hey in just weeks you'll be hotter than you were 20 years ago. think of just how much better our hair is these days.
deb said…
we're just twice as cute :)
"the only who has seen her" not the only 'who' or the only 'what' just the 'only'.......cool!
Tanya Kristine said…
hahah,,,,db notices the oddest things. or should i say the "coolest" things....
deb said…
that is cool :)
buffalodick said…
Congrats to you both! Take photos when you hit the town!
deb said…
you can count on it! ;)

Popular Posts