Bella and Burgers



So I moved my big yellow chair to make room for the beautiful chair that Tanya sold me. The big yellow chair has that "new" effect on Bella because of it's new location. She's was there from Friday until Sunday when the new chair came She's now she's been on the new chair for the last 18 or so hours. I think she smells her buddy Kody. They have a secret affection for one another.

And the quest for the best burger continues with Megan and Kaycee as my judges.
This was an all American style burger with caramelized onions, ground chuck and sirloin blend seasoned with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder that was pan fried then steamed to a medium. Melted sharp cheddar cheese and held together with a honey Dijon cayenne spiked aioli housed again in a mini dutch crunch roll. The dutch crunch rolls are nice for a burger. Soft on the inside and crunchy sturdy on the outside. The rolls keep from becoming soggy.

Another juicy winner but not quite as good as the terriaki.

Comments

buffalodick said…
I've been craving a good burger lately..
Tanya Kristine said…
yes. let's get them together soon. : )

Popular Posts