megan funny

so i was dropping meg off at school today when she pointed out a cute & tiny 6th grade girl that megs claims is evil. she was so cute. I asked her why she is evil? Meg answered a bit squeaky "she called me a dinosaur."
I told meg that's because you look huge to her because you're an 8th grader and she looks up to you. Meg was a bit bent and said "mom, you're not taking my side!" I said "you be nice to those little 6 Th graders and Barney, I always have your back." God I make me laugh. Oh and the look of death she bestowed on me.

Comments

tabitha jane said…
i had a girl call me a blowfish when i was in about 8th grade . . . she recently tried to add me as a friend on facebook and it was rough . . . i waited a few weeks before finally decided to accept. those insults really hold on sometimes.

but i am so glad that you and your daughter can joke together! that's so awesome!
buffalodick said…
My kids were on to my jokes on them by the time they were in 3rd grade! Lost two of the best "straight men" in comedy! The sense of humor in my family goes back three generations..

Popular Posts