lazy day




Slept in until almost 9!!! Ran some household errands. Rented 5 great movies 2 romances and 3 comedies. After a quick house cleaning this is how I am spending my Saturday. Pretty much a perfect lazy day.

nice ending to a busy successful month. Now if only someone delivered baja tacos!

lazy day udate:4pm I really enjoyed the movie "love happens". I know it got a bad reviews but it was a really sweet movie. okay, I cried a little. whatever.

I've been craving a memory from childhood lately. Classic tuna casserole with chips. Well I almost went to the store today but just could not get out of my new comfy pajama shorts to run to the store for all the classic ingredients. So instead I went into the kitchen and came of with my own version of my mom's classic.

albacore tuna, al dente spinach liquini, left over Moroccan carrot salad, peas chopped fennel, onions, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, mushroom soup, 1 can, with a splash of milk, lots of fresh ground pepper, light sea salt, old bay and cayenne with cayenne spiked buttered panko bread crumb topping. Baked at 425 for 20 minutes. The whole process took under and half an hour. i served myself up a plate with a squeeze of lemon.

a lot lighter without the chips. this was just what i wanted. it was crunchy, moist and really, really friggin' good. Forget the baja tacos for today, I got creative, satisfied all the while in pajamas. :) yay me!



Comments

buffalodick said…
I made some a few weeks ago! Hadn't had any in years!
Big Brother said…
How was Zombieland?
Tanya Kristine said…
we hated it. i can't beLIEVE it got 89% on rotten tomatoes.
deb said…
i hated zombieland! the only funny part for me was bill murray

Popular Posts