excited

Megan and I are off to the Scottish rite today for a wine tasting/club sandwich competiton. It ought to be a grand day of delishesness. We have a friend, Bronwyn, participating and she's an awesome chef. Note the poached pears in my earlier post.That was her.

And since I started slowly jogging again, I joined up with fleet feet and some runner buddies to start training for the Shamrockin half marathon in March. Off later on in the day for new sneakers. I've run my old ones out.

The juice cleanse was awesome. I'm still juicing 2 meals a day and either eating a hearty breakfast or dinner as my one food chewing meal a day. Down 5 lbs. Only a couple more to go.

Love this weather. Great weekend. Pumpkin carving and making costumes. Farmers market tomorrow am. Making Megan a Vegetarian Spinach Lasagne for her lunches.

Comments

Popular Posts