first full day of juicing

luckily i can eat raw too. so 3 juices today. the kale was the worst. need to work on that recipe because Kale is just too amazing not to have and Michelle bought me a case. The yam - beat juice was pretty good and creamy. the beet- pear celery was too gingery. i made them up as i went along today, but deciding to follow a couple of recipes for the 10 days.

i'm having a banana pear juice for breakfast tomorrow.

in between i have been sipping the lemonade cleanse drink.

my splurge was a green apple. by day 3 i should be over the hump. i know me. the first 3 are a killer. but it's just a mental mind game.

crocheting a few scarves to keep my mind occupied. donating them to a shelter.

Sophie is joining me on the cleanse too. Helps to have pals to do this with.

Comments

Popular Posts