LRN, Lyon Referral Network CLOSED ESCROW! :)


Just closed my first referral at 30 % commission through LYON REFERRAL NETWORK. Big thanks to Janet Hubbard at Lyon corporate to get me paid on time. I decided to stay on with Lyon in February and work as a Lyon Referral Agent only. Great call by Jim Waters and thank you Jim for signing onto ACN's phone services! I have another going into escrow this December. Hand picking a few great agents for my clients. None of the headaches and now no fees since I closed my first referral escrow (which was only a one time $100 LRN fee, woopee). Great way to keep me in the business and network my other super pt businesses.

As I write about my accomplishments (and oh yes I made # 3 in sales out of 18 reps in Nor Cal third month running) and celebrating 3 years with ISS this Oct 1st...I am humbled and extremely grateful. I have so much love in my life. Such a turn around from 3 years ago this time when life was in total chaos.

I have to work hard at my head and not let the past creep in so much. I've had to forgive myself for mistakes so in turn I can forgive a lot of my past. I do my best to Pray, meditate to keep my eye on the prize ...a life with love, peace, friends, and maybe a mate to grow old with. If I veer from the prize and go into self loath mode, I get myself in trouble. So self loathing comes in very small short term doses these days. Thank GOD or some force greater than me.

I've never needed much. I'm very happy with my little nest here with my meg, bella, goofball, and gerbles. Life is a gift.

Comments

Popular Posts