Kickin it up a notch

It's HERE!

My Breville BJE510XL Ikon 900-Watt Variable-Speed Juice Extractor

To add to our lifestyle. Yep will get me back to those 2's leering at me in the closet and help with the joints. I'm 5 weeks away from my 2. Megan's on board. Thanks Chef Chris and Michelle for the EFND doc. Love the inspiring before and afters on the website too. And this will just taste a whole lot better than the lemon cleanse and the VEGN cleanse I've been on. Plus I love veggies and the convenience of quick.

a great app i've been using on my droid "my fitness pal " keeps it in check. o how i miss my wine. i love wine. wine loves me. if we could , we would marry.



and my awesome investment last weekend into my health. it's all about meg and me and we likes it this way.

my new sealy posturepedic bed with adjustable ergonomic temperpedic box spring with my gorgeous frame!! never been so happy to go to bed alone!! love my bed!!


Life is good.

Comments

Popular Posts