Pickle in a Pickle?

Then you might want to read this. Click here
This is hilarious. Women can be VERY nasty and in the case not at all in a fun way. So all you lying, cheaten men watch out for your pickles.

I'm not going to get myself involved an any pickles, I've decided. No matter how lonely & nostalgic I might get at times. Not at all good for the heart and soul :( and I'd like to think I have too much self worth to go down that road. One I've never traveled before. I can't stand to be thought of a woman he's "misbehavin" with. How'd it come around to that? Just heartbreaking when I really dissect it all.

Just got you out of a pickle! You're welcome.

I'm hoping the meetups I've joined bring on some new single male companions. That's what I miss. Male Companionship. Hanging out with someone to watch movies with. Flirt with. Be sexy for. To hold hands with. Share my days experiences with. Cook for. The occassional late night phone calls. The feeling of being safe. The knowing that I'm the only one. The sex is secondary. The cherry on top. With the Holidays coming right around the corner...It's going to be a misfit Holiday season. Let's see what Santa brings this misfit this year. Cuz I'm a cute misfit, DAMN IT!

Popular Posts