Air Show






take the picture mom!





Breathtaking. And let me start off by saying... every man, I MEAN EVERY MAN, should have a Thunderbird uniform in their closet. I can't help myself (poor Megan) I loves me a man in uniform. Drop dead Sexy.

I had invited a man friend but once again I chickened out on the guy and it was my idea!!. Sorry if you ever read this but could not do it was not ready at the time and you deserve better than that...

The skies were beautiful today with just enough clouds to accent the planes. We saw the Thunderbirds fly, F-22 raptor, FA-18, C-17 globemaster, C-130 Hercules, aerobatic biplanes, the patriots, the recovered and restored P-38 "Glacier Girl" recovered from Greenland and many others. Today was a blast! Our seats (which we stood on most of the day) were by the run-way. We're dirty and sunburned ($10 sunscreen expired). I think our necks will eventually recover from the one position they were in most of the day which cranked up to the sky. Oh and we saw two of the coolest girls ever. One aerobatic flyer (25 yrs old) and the # 1 wing walker in world. Nuts. I'm so jealous. Still want to jump out of an airplane (this next year) and still want to learn to fly (when I have $$$). Very inspiring and hopefully it inspired Megan.

Comments

buffalodick said…
I love air shows! The Air Force museum in Dayton, Ohio is the best you could imagine- if you ever get over that way...

Popular Posts