What constitutes too many?

I had the gruesome & disturbing task of murdering black widow spiders around my house today. It started with one in the shed, then one in the trash bin, then one under my lawn chair, then two out under the front window that produced offspring. When I mentioned this to my landlord their response was, "oh we have them too just stay away from them." Really, no I thought Megan and I would go up and pet them they're so cute.
I say infestation.
So as I was spraying tonight with my tiny (while screaming and jumping) and highly recommended can of spider spray from the hardware store, the spiders refused to die. No matter how much I sprayed they kept wiggling and crawling. Then the more I sprayed the more came out of hiding. Then because they would not die I had to take a hammer ( I don't have a stick of any kind) to smash them into death which then produced guts/body parts that went flying onto my clothes and my arm. I'm sure they were temporarily traumatized but I am human! I'll relive this moment over and over because I am obsessive that way. The corpses are just lying out there. shivers
And now it feels like their crawling all over me. This must be my punishment for murder.
OK landlords you are paying to have my house sprayed as I requested a month ago! I'll hire hit men. Don't make me do it again!

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya Kristine said…
geeeeeeeeeeeeeross!

Popular Posts