BCT'S (everything is better with bacon) :)



This is what I made the family for dinner. I had grilled chicken and was a disciplined girl. I did have a bite and all I can say is WOW! Go ahead click on the picture and then go in and take a bite. mmm yummy.


BCT

1/2 lb Apple Wood Smoked Bacon, fried just till crisp, NOT TOO CRISPY
2.5 slices of low fat white cheddar
12 sliced cherry tomatoes
4 slices onion corn rye bread (buttered on one side)

Aioli:

1/4 cup Trader Joe's Mustard Aioli with 2 tbs mayonnaise. Mix

In a skillet heat the pan to med-high heat. Add all the bread butter side down and layer generously with aioli. Add cheese, bacon and tomatoes to one side add more aioli to the top. Adjust the heat once the bread starts to brown cover with other slice of bread. Once the cheese in melted and bread is golden brown (not over done) pull and slice sandwiches in half. Makes 2 Sammies

Comments

this is the bait that would certainly catch me...
deb said…
yep. i have been known to pack 40lbs on a fella. hey what about that chicken fried steak recipe of yours? i nearly jumped in and took a bite. that one was sure to covert a vegan.
thats funny....

when I want to be funny I say "I'm so hungry I could eat a vegetarian"

Popular Posts