Easter Dish



I have been making this potato salad for over 20 years. It was formally made with Mayonnaise, but since I am more Heart Healthy these days I have converted to evoo. It's just as delicious (and this coming from a mayo LOVER) and actually a fresher flavor comes through. I find myself going to the refrigerator to get another bite and another and.. you get it.

Perfect Potato Salad:

10-15 small red potatoes. Boil for 15 minutes. Al dente" Cool to room temp. Chop into bite size pieces.
1 bunch of green scallions, chopped
2 stalks of celery, sliced
1 cup of Italian parsley, chopped

Dressing:
1/2 cup evoo
1/8 cup white balsamic (red wine vinegar is good too)
1 TB Dijon
Kosher salt to taste
Fresh ground pepper, I like a lot
dash of celery salt

Whisk all together. You may want to add more or less vinegar. I like mine with a bite. Toss in the salad.

Sprinkle salad with Paprika for color. Enjoy.


Spring Salad:







Lambs Lettuce
Micro Greens
Greek Kalamata Olives
Imported Greek Feta
Cherry tomatoes
Blanched Green Beans
Sliced Crimini mushrooms
Red currants
Shredded zucchini

Toss with your favorite Vinaigrette or Just Lemon Juice




Pretty.

Comments

Popular Posts