The Rachael Ray Show Called..Again

At 6:30 this morning! I missed the call! Don't they realize the time difference? I was so bummed & no message was left. When I called the # the receptionist had no idea who had called me. Maybe they did not leave a msg as they did figure out the 3 hour difference. Now I just sit here in anticipation..willing my phone to ring from New York. This is my 4rth call from her show in a year and half . I have had a dozen emails too.

Maybe it's that cupcake recipe you sent over 2 weeks ago Megan, "Fall into Heaven Cupcakes?" Or maybe they want us to come to New York and talk about our cooking club ? Maybe it Rachael herself? Oh I am obsessed now. Damn it I missed the call :(





Ring, ring, ring! pleeease

Update: 10:14 AM Got the call. My blog from yesterday was "pre-mature". Something coming up at the end of April ( a certain someone's recipe that will be in a certain someone's cookbook, wonder who that could be?) and I was not suppose to talk about it yet. I just saw it publicized in her recent magazine and thought it was okay. Did not even give a second thought. How they found my silly insignificant little blog? I imagine from the blog "Everything Rachael Ray".


I was hoping for some fun news from their producers since I have had multiple contacts from the RR show. Feeling a little silly now. Thanks for the call at 6:30 am California Time, Andrew (the RR police).

Comments

Tanya Kristine said…
waht? You got in trouble for announcing your recipe in her mag?
deb said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts