Flirty Fruit



This is Ms. Straw Berry. Fruit is Sexy.

My first Godard. I saw her and had to bring her home. She's me. Paddy was very sweet in purchasing her for me last night after a stroll & lovely dinner at "The Dish" in Folsom. It's from American Visions Art Gallery on Sutter Street. The gallery features two of my favorite contemporary artists, Guillermo Forchino & Michael Godard. I am saving for one of his originals that will be a gift for someone I love.. Godard is known for his playful olives, Sassy drunken fruit & cheekiness. He himself is a piece of art. Foxy! I starting collecting a few years ago. Collecting art has to be playful and inspiring enough take me away somewhere for awhile. Check out his site. http://www.michaelgodard.com/

Meet the Hottie. He brings me back to my 80's Rocker days.

Comments

Tanya Kristine said…
i like the night light.

Popular Posts