Oh Debby



So I sent Paddy this pic in an email this morning because it's cute I love pin up art, I'm flirting and is a "little bit me" . I cc'd or so I thought his work email and inadvertently cc'd a male co-worker.

The email read like this: "Here is a little something to get you going? She reminds me of someone you know"??

There is just not a rock big enough to hide under.

I truly am a hazzard to myself.

update: 9:51 AM Pat's response: when did you pose for this?

sweet

UPDATE UPDATE: 10:47 am: *** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with
its
delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors
-----".
YES THERE ARE ANGELS WATCHING OVER ME. IT TOOK OVER AN HOUR TO LET ME KNOW. SO I GET IT. I LEARNED MY LESSON. THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Comments

Michelle Ann said…
That's hilarious! The dangers of email...
deb said…
yep. i did it to myself good this time. yep.
Tanya Kristine said…
oh god. SEE? can't mix blogging with work hahahahaaa
deb said…
this was not the type attention as a new associate that i wanted to draw to myself. the thought of him opening that email has already turned my face several shades of red. In fact I think I have developed several new shades. oh lordy lordy lordy. that was rrr for sure (rachael ray retard )moment. yes i love her but she is a dork.
Michelle Ann said…
The Foodie Gods are messing with you for your Rachael Ray Love...ha ha

Popular Posts