Dancing Food





Dancing food! Do you dance when you bite into something amazing??

I love Beef Wellington so I thought for a change I would give Pork Tenderloin a Wellington Wrap.

Oink Oink Wellington (everything is better with bacon 3)

Not completely Butterflied the loin and seared on both sides till browned. Stuffed w/chopped slightly cooked bacon, red onion, fresh lemon thyme, & fresh mozzarella. Seasoned very liberally with s&p and garlic.

Wrapped with 1 sheet of Puff Pastry that I slathered with egg. Tip do not leave you dough out too long on the counter or it will tear. (my lesson to myself)I'll just call mine "Rustic"

Bake for 30 min. Let stand for 5 minutes.

I served this with a farmer's market salad since the dish was so rich. And yes it ROCKED! Juicy, Juicy and very tender. I had a very tiny slice, since the pastry is not on my diet... the rest was devoured, in it's entirety, by Patrick. I do know the path to a man's heart & waistline at times. Bad Girlfriend..Hmmm

p/s i had a hard time with the pics this go round

Comments

nice wellington......
deb said…
thanks. it was odd for the hot day here but i have wanted to make it for awhile now. glad i did

Popular Posts