My Friendly, Funny, Freckled Friend, By Maddy Olmsted


Megan is simply hilarious. She is outgoing and can always find something funny to laugh about. My good friend has brown, straight hair, blue eyes, and lots of freckles. I can always find her in a bookstore, choosing lots of good reads off the shelf. Besides Borders, I can find Megan Russell in the kitchen, cooking up something new. She enjoys being in plays and taking drama lessons, she's good at it too! Dramatic Megan has a great time at the movies. I have a feeling she will be in one some day.

Megan has very friendly personality. She is always excited to meet new people and start new friendships. My Friend is kind to all people and animals. There is no way to get her to turn down the chance to make a new friend. Megan Russell is always smiling, ready to have fun. Her ability to go with the flow and be outgoing makes her even more friendly. You can't help but be happy when Megan is around.

Megan Russell is quite an intelligent person. She gets good grades in school and is a speedy reader. My creative friend is always working on crafts. Some of her favorite crafts include latch hooking, making shadow boxes, and scrap booking. She has a Rag Doll Kitten, Bella, that she absolutely adores. Megan will always be one of my best friends.

Great write by: Madison Olmsted. " Buddies since diapers"

Comments

deb said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
deb said…
Megan & Maddy how refreshing to see a "friendship" from the heart.

So from Bella's point of view... I love you two, but don't fill MY house with too many people, or my alter ego, pissy kitty, will spank you!

Popular Posts