YUM-O I'm Published!




OK, now I can announce (i got in trouble by the rachael ray police for announcing this before the release date, silly me)

I created a recipe with my daughter, Meg, that is published in Rachael Ray's Newest cookbook, Yum-o Family Cookbook, that went on sale to the public today. The recipe is Chick Chick Veggie Pasta featured on page 157. The book's focus is on healthy, quick family meals and cooking with your kids. All profits from the book go toward her non-profit org.

I'm Published! What a great compliment. Thanks Rachael;)

Click to order at amazon if you want under the title. or not whatever. For our recipe click on YUM-O to the right. I read this cover to cover last night and there are some really great recipes for kids to make. I love the lunch box section.

From the book per Tanya Kristine Suggestion. :)


Comments

Unknown said…
Much congrats!
BTW, check your e-mails!
Tanya Kristine said…
you should show the page!
deb said…
i'll try with my cam. my pics have been lousy lately. i was even more excited to beome part of garrets blog and he invited me to the Sac area annual food blog potluck in june. yey. i think i'll make mini poblano & cheeze tamales...

Popular Posts