Sun Dried Tomato, Basil & Garlic Roasted Chicken




What is your favorite part of the bird? I'm a thigh girl. This is my favorite way to eat it, roasted that is.

Rubbed with Paprika, Garlic, Sea Salt & Pepper. In the cavity I added sun dried tomatoes, basil, lemon & garlic.

Served with mash potatoes flavored with chicken stock.

& Steamed Asparagus.

Comfort Food

I omitted the potatoes from my plate. I think the Asparagus was my favorite part. Probably because I dipped the spears in Mayonnaise. ;)

Comments

Cynthia said…
I think I'm gonna make roast chicken for dinner very soon. Yours has me drooling. I like the drumstick, thigh second.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.
deb said…
Hi Cynthia. Thank you too. You're blog is beautiful.
buffalodick said…
I prefer dark meat too, and also enjoy the whole bird roasted the best!
whole roast chicken is my all time favorite....my favorite part -anything covered in crispy skin...
deb said…
Crispy skin you said Dogg. ;)
Dining Alone said…
I just roasted a chicken this week also, never thought to add some sundried tomatoes. I just stick a lemon in there and douse it in salt, pepper and paprika. Thanks for the great idea!

Popular Posts