Paddy's Best Beef Ribs! Hands down & dirty!






I LOVE THIS MEAT! LOL

Grilled to brown beef ribs 3 burner med off med for 30 minutes. Then made a foil boat filled with beer. Wrapped, steamed on grill for an additional 1.5 hours. Fallinnnnnnnggggggg off the bone. Secret sweet spicy sauce. I keep telling Paddy to enter a contest. I've had a lot ribs from contests, restaurants, friends & other family & Paddy's are like spicy candy. You can't get enough. I think he's trying to get back in my good graces. I'm a sucker for his beef ribs...but it takes more than ribs to win this girl!

You would have loved these Pop. Miss you so very, very much. :(
John Arthur Drew: January 27, 1932-August 23, 1997

Comments

buffalodick said…
Beef ribs sound great right now! Not always easy to make them that tender!
I eat a lot of pork ribs - these beef babies sound like a great alternative...
deb said…
These are a treat. He did them for the first time in the foil beer steam. Cooked much faster & really very tender. Pork ribs are a staple here. Beef are so rich. Happy Sunday Gentlemen
Dining Alone said…
omg that looks absolutely amazing. if I could have any meal again it would be my Dad's ribs. They were nothing special but they stay in my mind as one of the best things I ever ate.
outdoorgriller said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
outdoorgriller said…
that is a good recipe for ribs you can also put them in a pan with some beer and a small grill and steam them.Then put them on the grill there are some great recipes and tips at www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com
Michelle Ann said…
I do love a good rib...but only in the privacy of my home so I can devour appropriately. These look mighty tasteeeee!
such a control freak...I had access then I dont then I do then I dont...you are confused....much?
deb said…
Mich: Well I don't eat ribs out anymore because these are the best, they really are.

dining: My dad was a crockpot guy. I've thought a lot about my dad this weekend.

dog: You finally noticed how confused I am. Where have you been?
Unknown said…
Damn, now I want ribs. Good pics btw. =)
Big Brother said…
These came out real good. I shortened the browning time by about 10 minutes, because the fat on the ribs were causing a pretty big flame up. I'm going to have to do a better job trimming the fat next time I make these. I used a house sauce that Cattleman's puts, and gave the ribs a nice tangy flavor. Only needed one toothpick after eating tonight, and that included corn on the cob.
deb said…
Hey Jape. Good I'm glad they turned out so tender. Come and comment anytime. Love you brother!! wish we could bbq together really soon.

Popular Posts