Washington, California - Camp Days

In town. Town has a population of about 250 Quirkey Mountain Folk. Washington, Cal. My kind of place. Camp site with trailer already there to rent.. $55 a day




Jeeping back in to some great territory. Great fishing & swimming holes.




Teeny Tiny Meg & me. cooling off
Meg, the fishergirl, gun slinger, rapid runner Old mining camp

Camp Cuisine. Sausages & corn, Cinnamon Roll spicy sausage B-fast sand, Ham & cheese melts, Cheddar Biscuits with Bacon Fat & Spicy Sausage gravy with eggs, Smokey Bacon & red potato salad, & our cool camp neighbor's deep fried sweets of oreos, moon pies, & reeses. I had only mere bites of what I made. This was for the big guy & the kid. I had kashi bars. Boring. Out back the Washington Hotel where Wyatt Earp once stayed. How cool! Pretty huh? The ceiling in the dining room at the Washington Hotel.



Great trip. Tired & dirty

Wish You Tube provided a clearer video. Blogger just takes way too long.

Comments

buffalodick said…
Wow! Fun and good food- with good weather! It don't get no betta that that!
deb said…
Buff: I knew you would appreciate the food! Weather was 85-87 the entire trip. ;)
absolutely great....what a fantastic time...YOU my friend are 'shibby' LOL
I liked the reflection in the mirror...'slow ride..."
deb said…
Doggy: you witty guy you.LOL. was much fun. now back to the real world. i like the reflection much more than my voice. funny how we sound different to ourselves.
Tanya Kristine said…
how fun. i miss 4 wheelin'.
Sully Sullivan said…
man your camp food just got me really hungry. Time to head down to the cafe for a greasy BLT.

The old inept couple that runs the sandwich stand thanks you.
Looks like a good time was had by all! Nice scenery and some good outdoor eats, what more can anybody want? :)
Michelle Ann said…
Damn you look sexy for someone that's camping!!! Not fair!
deb said…
Michelle: I heart you!

Popular Posts