Looking forward to...



About the Book
Since I did not win the contest over at Evil Chef Mom's Blog I decided to buy a used hard cover for $2.95 through Amazon's used books. This sounds like my kind book. My kind of dream. Check it out foodies!

"A terrifically entertaining account of an experience most people can only dream about -- attending Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. The behind-the-kitchen door account of life at the school is fascinating, but, her story goes beyond that, as she figures out who she is and what she wants from life. I really identified her... "
-- Powell's City of Books

Comments

buffalodick said…
Most of my 250+ cookbooks came from used book stores.. I like the ones that read like books, not lab experiments!
deb said…
This is a non- fiction book and included in the story are a few recipes. It's about a gal who throws caution to the wind & goes on to Le Cordon Bleu In Paris. It's about her journey, living out her dream. Cool huh.

8/31/08 9:20 AM
buffalodick said…
Would you like to do something like that someday.. What a life memory!

Popular Posts