It's all about ME! Again


I know 3 posts in one day a little excessive. But I was so excited. My home town local paper wrote an article about me to help promote my business in Real Estate here in Orangevale, Ca. I was touched when they approached me 2 years ago. The publication went out of business and now this new local paper came into play and still wanted a "girl next door"" story. Hence my tag line on my business card
"The Realtor Next Door". Corny. I just received my copy today. It circulates to 14,000 Orangevale Residents. I sure hope the phone rings.

A few parts of the story are off. I have been a resident here for 35 years. Megan spent 5 years of her life in that home and myself off and on for 27 years. We owned the home for 29 years and sold it in 2003. We lived in the home for 6 years after my dad passed in 97. I am no longer currently a Notary Public but will be again soon. I have been a waitress currently for 21 years but went into the Real Estate business 7 years ago and juggle both from time to time. You can't take the restaurant out of this foodie. Otherwise the jist is there. The writer was suppose to email me the story for corrections but she forgot. Pretty damn near what I told her. My 10 minute personal story took 2.5 hours to get out. The writer was an interesting person herself and I believe I learned more about her life that day than she did mine. Hence her patient comment.:)

Thank you Sandy.

Comments

you go...and while you're at it tell me how to get a house with no money down...seriously
Michelle Ann said…
First Rachael Ray and now this? With all this press, you are becoming the Paris Hilton of Orangevale...ha ha :)
deb said…
and I am enjoying my 15 seconds of fame

Popular Posts