West Coast Rolls. I'm so easily entertained.

I made a dipping sauce which consisted of Oyster Sauce, White Vinegar, Plum sauce, garlic chili sauce, dash Tamari, Honey & Seasame seeds. Yummy. No rice or noodles in the rolls. Keeping it as Low Carb as possible. The paper is strange. Felt like skin. Ewe. and I needed to soak them in warm water for about 1 minute and pat dry. They're delicate little things. End result quite delicious & fun. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks Megan for your videography. Good Job!

Rate my Video Rolls. 5 dork points being the highest.

Now look at dessert below. These will make you sing & dance their sooooo GOOD!

I'm not a Vlogger.. well maybe I'm off my meds so who knows what mischief I will get into.....

Comments

yeah.....my cult is slowly forming....LOL..

I used a vegetable peeler to get the cucumber shavings FYI on my little trick.
deb said…
it's a cool cult though. my honey laughs at me everytime I photo food, now he thinks I'm just plain nuts. I think he's committing me

good trick. i have a mandolin (spelling?) I never use. I'm old fashion that way. i would use a peeler. Cheese grater is good too for many things
I have two mandolines...a good one and the one I call the "camping one" but sometimes a peeler is all you need....

I make PBJ's and my son asks "arent you going to photograph this, its a good one" LOL
Michelle Ann said…
I make rolls with these all the time...so yummy. I usually use Korean bulgogi meat, shredded carrots, cilantro, cucumber and daikon sprouts...Yum!!!
come on michelle...post some food...you talk now walk....

these westies....

(spoken in true tranny talk)

"veggie soy machiolata or whatever should I drive or are you?"

NYC - everybody walks
deb said…
i agree. where is this cheffy girl i hear about?? it's not a dogs world after all.
Tanya Kristine said…
whoa. good job!!! that looks great! and your blog is slightly getting more techie than mine? i BROUGHT YOU HERE AND I'LL TAKE YOU OUT! now back off!
deb said…
BRING IT ON!!!I'VE HAD QUITE A WEEK.

It's the food that makes me more techi :) and I'm glad you brought me here and made me part of the "club"

xxoo

Popular Posts