A day in the Kitchen

I used a box soup that was Roasted Corn and Pepper & added 1/2 of a can of light Coconut Milk,1/2 box chicken stock, 1 Serrano chili, red onion, carrot, celery, fresh grated ginger, franks hot sauce, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, juice of 2 limes with zest of one, 1/2 a small bag of roasted corn kernels, Roasted Brick Chicken, scallions & cilantro to garnish
Roasted Thai Chicken Chowder




Yes I did these again for the Man. Bread Basket from Germany. A recent gift. I love this kind of gift it's unique. I will always use it.

The Victory Coca Cola 600:

Pork Butt slow cooked for Carnitas in Coca Cola, Oranges, Salt, Pepper & cumin. This recipe is one that came from a famous Taco House here in Sacramento. Taco Loco. Loco for the crazy, hornitas made margaritas on the rocks. I Had just 3 of these classic margaritas yesterday and was contently down for the count by 4 pm. Congrats Casey Cahne for 1rst win in a year and a half!!


* all the food viewed here has not been consumed by me.. only tasted for quality assurance by Moi.

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
deb said…
"all" meaning, the laundrey, cleaning, brushing the pool down, watering the garden etc..it was a busy day & I cooked (hobby) the "nookie" is not a chore or duty. That's just good extra curricular fun. I am the all around SUPERWIFE! ;)
Tanya Kristine said…
That looks good too :)
Insane Mama said…
I think you should get the superwife award for cookinjg like that
deb said…
thank you mama & tk
"tasted for quality assurance"!

:-) I believe you...

Popular Posts