Mom you're not THAT dumb



Mom can you simplify 2/90? I panic (only because I was not very math literate in my childhood or was it that when i did not get something right away my mom would yell at me and say your STUPID) ok a little insight to some PAST baggage. Meg knows my position on math home work help.. I send her to Paddy. Well he was on the crapper and she senses my panic and makes the above blog title statement. Thanks for the esteem boost Meg. I have realized over the years that no I am not THAT dumb in math. Paddy is her math Savior and he's always her go to guy, much patience and they have fun together.

I give my best college or in this case best juinior high try & my answer was 1/45th.(I never made it passed pre-algebra)
It may seem obvious to most. But I still have that little panicky voice in my head. Oh, I hope the teacher says it's correct.

Comments

Michelle Ann said…
I still haven't found where I have EVER used fractions in real life. When I cooked for a living, I converted everything to decimals.

Popular Posts