(Therapy) Strawberry Cinnamon Basil & Thyme Jam




5/30/08 I just layered this over a fresh oven turkey breast I roasted with a dollop of fresh homemade aioli.....YUMMMMMM. Move way over Cranberry

10 minutes. This was fun and my first. I think I fell in love with jamming. The ideas are flourishing.

These strawberries are from my garden along with the herbs. I used Lemon Juice/zest, local honey to sweeten a dash of white balsamic vinegar & fresh ground pepper. Watch out Peanut Butter!

My house smells so good!

my girls. the best

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey D,
Did I send you the evite for the food blogger potluck this Sunday? If I didn't, then I apologize and would love to send you one.
-garrett
Tanya Kristine said…
God. i remmeber her when she came out of the womb.
tanya k was she as cute as two bugs in shit because she sure is now...and I mean that!
Your cat looks just like my Taz.. just a younger version..
Your daughter is adorable too.

Eileen

Popular Posts