Studying to become a Personal Chef


I love food, I love to cook, I love create recipes, I love the restaurant industry and I cannot see myself growing old as a "Realtor". The sterotype kills me even though I am as far off of that stereotype as you can get.

If anyone who reads this blog knows me..I am always dabbling in new ways to work for myself. I'm at the age though I have to tap into what I'm good at and passionate about. I am a very good Realtor but my passion is food. Of course.. I would work every angle to become a personal chef for folks and then help them with their Real Estate needs too.

Maybe my blog title should be "The Girl with Many Hats"

Comments

Michelle Ann said…
Maybe you can combine the two...as a restaurant consultant/developer. It could be very cool!

Popular Posts