Meg's Fruit Tarts




1 Pillsbury pie crust.
Using a 4 inch cookie cutter cut out 5 rounds. Flour side down add each pie crust to a cupcake pan. Bake at 400 for 9 minutes. Then Cool for a few minutes
1 small pkg Vanilla pudding using pie method. Let set for 5 minutes
2 cups of fruit that included Fresh Strawberries sliced in 1/2, 1 banana, sliced & black berries. Toss with 8 ounces of Strawberry Glaze. Set for 5 minutes.

Assemble. 1 TB pudding & arrange fruit on top. Top with favorite style whip cream.
Tada!
So good.. These were about a 4 bite dessert. Would be great for a party. Quick, fun & of course delicious. Shh, I had one for breakfast. It was like a really good donut.

Comments

simple and delicious how can you beat that...I wonder if they would freeze well? I bet they would and then you could have gobs of them available anytime....
Michelle Ann said…
Megan is adorable! And these look yummy!
deb said…
They were so yummy. I bet you could freeze them fine like a frozen pie!
buffalodick said…
Glad there is finally a kid in the house that can teach you how to cook... Blood pressure up yet, dear? Your Annoying Friend, The Buf..
deb said…
Buf: No kidding & she does teach me plenty. ;) My B- pressure is amazingly low & with the guy I live with, that's miraculous.

Popular Posts