Pork Chops with Blueberry Balsamic Sauce




Pork loin chops, bone in, and pan seared on high in Canola. Sprinkled with s & p, dash of chipoltle pepper & garlic powder. Marninated in garlic infused olive oil with red pepper flakes. Then topped with a reduction of balsamic, butter & blueberries to make a sauce. Served with a Gratin of eggplant and other various veggies baked with olive oil, & topped with grated parm, crushed corn flakes, & flax.
Gratin 45 minutes at 375. Chops 4 min per side. Sauce 5 minutes.

and while bored waiting for said Gratin to bake. Took Pics of Bella. The indoor cat on Safari

She is the cuuuuuuuuuuuutest animal, EVER!

Comments

buffalodick said…
Looks very tasty! I don't do fruity stuff on meat very often..I'll have to try it soon..
sounds likea lot going on.....why was it marinated in olive oil but cooked in canola....
deb said…
Buff: It's a manly sauce. I only say this because my guy does not do sauce on meats either, unless it's BBQ but he really like this one. enough to tell me it's blogworthy. ;)

Dog: I have an olive oil that I infused with garlic cloves & red chili flakes, I use it on pasta, meat, veggies. The canola was for the high heat I seared the pork on.
really the meal was simple & quick.;)
Tanya Kristine said…
well? how was it?
deb said…
Devine. :) Pork was cooked medium ish very tender and the sauce was lick the plate good;)~
Michelle Ann said…
I LOVE pork. :)
Tanya Kristine said…
yes i LOVE the new pix...hahaha...what should i put up? a nipple?

Popular Posts