Ina Garten

It seems as if all the men she invites to her home are Gay & flamingly so. Really what do I care, it's just an observation.

But as I was working out yesterday while of course watching the food channel & as I was treading along, I hear Ina say to one of her gay pals..."That was really good Dick!" Stop me dead in my Tread.

And come on. WHO THE HELL IN THEIR RIGHT MIND GOES BY DICK ANYMORE? I don't get it. You're just asking for Dick problems. Of course on the flip side of Dick it is entertaining. ;)

Comments

buffalodick said…
Hey! Gooldammer Roy, you just hold up! Buffalo Dick now has the floor... Remember Richard Nixon? I saw graffiti in a bathroom at the Junior College I attended that said "Vote for Nixon in '72- you don't change Dicks in the middle of a screw"...Many famous Dicks throughout history- many not famous dicks too.... :)
I knew the famous buffalo dick would have 2 cents on this one....I didnt even have to finish reading before I knew he was here already...LOL
deb said…
Touché Buff,

And I've known some really great Dicks. & not in the naughty way.

Boy.. I somehow knew I was drumming up trouble. ;)
deb said…
Touché T.K.
Sully Sullivan said…
Was this guy named Dick a gay man? That would just be overkill.

I must agree, if my name was Richard...my name would be RICHARD. Not Dick. So horrible.
deb said…
Yes Dick was gay. It was so funny.
http://potatohodown.blogspot.com/

check it out and submit your tater thing...its a winner
Michelle Ann said…
My cousin and I watch her show all the time and often wonder where "Our Ina" is... I want a friend that makes me a gourmet packed lunch that I can take on my trip to the Napa Valley. Notice none of her friends ever invite her...and yes, the gays love her.
deb said…
Thanks Christo, I'll check it out!

Mich: I really like Ina. She's a good cooker for certain. I just laugh at her friends. I'll make you a packed lunch you just let me know when :) I mean it!

Popular Posts