Can a Burger Be cute? Baby Burgers

AKA sliders. This is the only way I get to have a cheese burger these days, diet and all. The big guy had 3, Meg inhaled 2 (literally) and I savored my one, 2 inch in diameter, itty, bitty burger for exactly 7.2 minutes and handful of Chile - cumin dusted fries.








Ground sirloin seasoned with S&P, garlic powder, Pan seared & steamed (like my turkey burgers)for about 5-6 minutes total. Browned for one minute and then I covered bugers after the 1st flip. Uncovered and top with
American Cheese (of course)
Grated onion
Finely chopped dill pickle
Shredded lettuce
Yellow Mustard
a mix of Tomato Jam (Pt Reyes)& Mayonnaise (shh don't tell megan)
Hawaiian Honey Wheat Rolls.

Burgers make me smile. ;)

Comments

they look like a white castle burger but I am positive they are 10 times better...I could eat at least 3.
deb said…
Hey I've been known to pack them away. Just not anymore since I hit the 40's. What fun! (mucho sarcasm)
Unknown said…
Damn that looks good.
amandalouden said…
YU-UM! I love burgers!

Popular Posts